Dr. Brown is a Clinical Psychologist with more than twenty-five years of experience. She is a caring, warm person and is thoroughly committed to every client she treats.
Dr. Brown creates a safe place for clients to express themselves confidentially, and collaborates with each person to develop a customized treatment plan just for them. She is an active participant in the therapeutic process and is honest, yet kind in her approach.
Benefits of working with Dr. Brown are:
- Feeling Deeply Understood, Maybe for the First Time
- Greater Ease and Enjoyment in Relationships
- Deeper Understanding of “Why You Do What You Do”
- Greater Sense of Identity and Empowerment
- Potential Relief of Bodily Pain Masking Emotions
Dr. Brown has extensive experience treating trauma, anxiety, depression, addiction, relationship issues, infertility and more. Dr. Brown holds three degrees in Psychology including a BA at UC Berkeley, MA at USF, and Phd at California School of Professional Psychology.